- Manila, Philippines7912 Makati Avenue , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Allocate inventory
- Analyze inventory statistics
- Coordinate supply chain
- Count inventory
- Document discrepancies
- Place order
- Write inventory reports
- Must also possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics or any related course.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work individually and with a team.
- Result-oriented, systematic and organized
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.