Junior Web Developer
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to take the lead in creating innovative and customer centric products and platforms.
Responsibilities include designing and building products and platforms from the ground up, refining specifications and resolving technical issues. To be successful in this role, you should have foundational knowledge in building platforms from scratch and in-depth knowledge of the latest programming languages.
Ultimately, you will ensure our platforms are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new platforms and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testing and debug code
- Liaise with other stakeholders such as operations, sales and marketing in product direction
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Graduate of any IT or Computer Science Course
- Knowledgeable in Desktop App Development,
- PHP, LARAVEL, HTML,Java Scipt, CSS, MYSQL, Bootstap and Wordpress.
- Hardware and Software Support
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Understanding of security practices
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- Team management skills
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.