Senior Software Developer
- Manila, PhilippinesUnit 403 #1579 F. Benitez St. Ermita, Manila, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines, Manila, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesManilaKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide mentorship to junior developers.
- Manage targets and deadlines for the team.
- Primarily accountable for the teams’ output to stakeholders.
- Ensure awareness and provide direction for resolution of urgent issues.
- Train and assist other developers in various aspects of work.
- Engage in continuous improvement of processes and technologies.
- Conduct code reviews and provide assessments for junior developers.
- Project coordinator
- Candidate must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline.
- With at least 3 years of experience in MySQL or Oracle database
- With at least 3 years of experience in NodeJs, Java/Spring/MyBatis or Golang
- With at least 2 years of experience with VueJs, Vuex
- With at least 3 years hands on web development experience (Frontend and backend)
- With at least 2 years of experience in leading a development team.
- Relevant project management skills – project status reporting, task delegation, schedule and target management, stake holder management.
- Relevant team management skills – mentoring, training, planning, performance management.
- Comfortable in working in an agile environment that promotes active communication, feedback, and exchange of ideas.
- Strong analytic skills. Proven ability to analyze and solve problems and issues effectively and quickly.
- Chinese speaking is an advantage for the said position.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Convenient Location (10 minutes away from LRT Pedro Gil station)
- Oracle Database
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 403 #1579 F. Benitez St. Ermita, Manila, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.