- Format, revise, and/or produce highly complex and varied publication materials such as technical manuals, presentations, training materials, proposals, certificates, government forms, and other documents using multiple desktop publishing software.
- Determine document requirements such as format and style standards, create guidelines, schedules, and processes for each major project
- Provide design and formatting advice to other members of the team and other departments.
- Ensure high quality output with customer requirements on every project.
- Review finished material for conformity with company standards and correct the errors in style and format of other team members.
- At least a bachelor’s / college degree related to the job function (e.g. Desktop Publishing courses)
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in using multiple desktop publishing software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
- Knowledge of Hancom Office is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in a Philippine language other than Filipino (Tagalog) and/or a foreign language other than English is an advantage.
- Sharp attention to details.
- Self-corrective initiative and strategies.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and undergo rigorous training.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Marketing Communications
- Design Creation
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Communication & Media Studies
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.