- Makati, PhilippinesBA Lepanto Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Effectively and efficiently performs accurate assaying of mill plant, mine, exploration, environmental / tailings samples and other samples that require analysis.
- Supervises all or part of the assaying and related activities as may be assigned by the Chief Chemist or Senior Chemist.
- Prepares standard solutions and reagents and analyze the same according to approved methods and procedures.
- Observes and performs the proper procedures in the use, dispensing, storage, handling, and disposal of chemicals, reagents and other materials in accordance to Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and / or technical books and bulletins.
- Attends to the proper upkeep of laboratory equipment, instruments, apparatus, furniture, tools, and the workplace.
- Records, consolidates and computes data into its final units or assay then provides timely report to identified recipients as approved by management.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or any related courses
- Licensed Chemist or Chemical Technician
- Preferably with related work experience
- Willing to work at Lepanto Minesite, Mankayan, Benguet
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.