Sr. Training Officer | Trainer
- Makati, Philippines2203, Cityland 10 Tower 1 HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Facilitation/ delivery of learning programs – e.g. lectures, structured learning exercises, icebreakers/ energizers, etc.
- Conduct of Needs Analysis in client projects – from planning the diagnostic activities, implementing them up to preparation of final report.
- Design of Programs, specifically research of new content and activities.
- Development of Activities and Training Materials – from workbooks to PPT visuals to case studies to structured learning exercises.
- Training Support: Managing the entire “learning experience” by ensuring proper planning and execution of learning activities from start-to-end of the program.
- Creation of post-workshop reports.
Account Management. Performs the end-to-end work process from receiving inquiries to conducting after-sales activities.
Operations. Performs the project management work process to assigned accounts/ clients: before, during and after training.
- At least 6 years of solid experience in delivering soft skills training classes (not technical training, language or process training) -- preferably in banking or insurance industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in using ADDIE.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills -- both in English and Filipino.
- Above average presentation & facilitation skills.
- Can follow training scripts/ talking points.
- Detail & results-oriented.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Classroom Management
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Training Facilitation
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 2203, Cityland 10 Tower 1 HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.