- Create, develop and manage health related content for organization’s web presence and online properties
- Working with a content management software (such as Wordpress) and putting up the page for the content with organic SEO in mind
- Write copy, edit and proofread
- Work with writers
We are looking for a full-time content manager who has the following skills and mindset:
- Understanding of the medical / healthcare industry.
- Agile - We move fast and you would be required to deliver top-notch content fast.
- Resourceful - You are a self-starter who is extremely resourceful. We do not have the time to manage every detail of your work. We are 100% committed to helping you get better but you must be resourceful and willing to put the work in yourself first and foremost. You will need to research topics you are writing about without any help at all from us, so being resourceful is an absolute must.
- Copywriting Mindset - We want a team member who understands the fundamentals of SEO and can write compelling content that is SEO-focused.
- Can manage and work with writers and is a team player.
- You will be working directly with our Head of Content
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Infographic Design
- Blog Writing
- Copy Editing
- Creative Writing
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.