- The social media manager is in charge of building, engaging and maintaining the community as well as managing the overall feel, direction and content of the social media properties.
- Knowledgeable in managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIN and YouTube. This includes content marketing and analytics.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for different platforms
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging contents daily (ex. original text, photo and video)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing, events, creative and production team to generate contents and brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed. Compile reports for management showing result.
- Basic website management and HTML coding is a plus!
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
Proven work as a Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience in Content Management;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Ability to deliver creative content;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Regina Building, Escolta Street, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.