Event Coordinator and Manager | Can Work From Home
- Makati, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
WANTED: Amazing Event Coordinator Needed
Are you tired doing the same thing day in and day out?
Would you rather be doing something with purpose, other than hitting your quotas?
Do you want to have a job where you will be able to contribute your ideas and be a valued team member, instead of being just a cog in the machine?
If you answered ‘Yes’ for any of those then you might be the one we are looking for.
GolfPH is a young fast paced company with plenty of room to grow. We are an Online Media Company with a focus on anything involving Golf and the Philippines . We research, write and publish our online media articles through different digital channels such as our blog, social media, email and video.
Through our Media, we are able to offer different products to our community such as our GolfPH Discount Card Membership, Golf Packages, Advertising Services and Events.
About The Position:
We are looking for someone who has the passion, expertise and creativity to Lead our GolfPH Events division.
Your sole focus will be to conceptualize, execute, and manager new and existing Golf related events for our Company, Clients and Partnerships.
What Will I Be Doing?
Each day will be different. Your ability to be successful at this position will be based on your ability to not only work hard, but to dig deeper. You will be given achievable goals and projects at the beginning of the quarter based on the jobs 3 pillars:
- Pre-Event Coordination
- Day of Execution
- Building Relationships with our Sponsors/Vendors
It will be your responsibility to achieve them in the time necessary.
Although this is a full time position, it will be project event based and you will have more freedom to work at your own pace and environment. However, you must be self-motivated and hard working because your performance will be evaluated more on your metrics, rather than your day-to-day activities.
Additional Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Pre-Event Event Planning - coordination of venue, suppliers, venue, food, set-up, decorations, giveaways, outsourced talent and other related services
- Day of Event Execution - Leading and executing the day of event from start to finish. Being the point of contact with other clients, suplliers, vendors and talents.
- Client related services - assisting, responding and performing to satisfaction all client related tasks and inquiries.
- Meet & Develop Relationships with Industry Related Contacts such as Sponsors, Vendors, Media and Golf Industry Related Professionals.
- Financial Planning - properly forecast and balance event financials from the start to finish
- Attend and Participate in Golf Tournaments, Conferences, and Familiarization Trips locally and sometimes out of town in countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Who We Are Looking For? Someone who is:
- Organized, great at operations and getting things done.
- Smart and resourceful (especially on the internet).
- Self-motivated and is driven by performance and targets.
- Loves challenges and are comfortable being given responsibility.
- Interested in Golf (doesn’t need to be a golfer)
We Also Require
- Has 3+ Years of Experience in Events, Operations, Management, or Admin.
- Excellent Command of the English Language
- Strong Analytical and Planning Skills
- Tech and Internet Savvy (Google Docs, Office, and a bunch of other tools we use)
- Has a Track Record of Getting Things Done
Who We Are Not Looking For? Someone who:
- Is more creative than organized.
- Prefers to freestyle and go with the flow rather than work in a more systematic type of environment.
- Hates metrics, accountability and goals.
- Hates Responsibility.
- Has trouble following systems and always needs to be told what to do.
- Has no interest in Golf and is just looking for a job
Who Will I Be Working With?
We are a young group of people that genuinely care about what we do everyday. Each member of our team handles a specific part of the company.
As the Event Coordinator, you will work hand in hand with the Business Development Manager and meet weekly with the Management Team and CEO of GolfPH.
We’re big on Culture, Working Together as a Team, and making sure that everyone Shares the Same Common Values and Goals of the Company.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Benefits Of The Positions
- Competitive Performance Based Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Travel, Meet New People and Occasionally Golf on the Job.
- Fun, Young, Work Environment
- Unlimited Latte’s, Cappuccino’s and Tea at our Makati Office
- Company Phone and Laptop upon regularization.
When Will I Start?
We are going to be hiring our New Event Coordinator within the next month and Are Accepting Applications Right now!
If you think you are the right fit then please apply because we are eager to meet you!
In order to reply, please send your resume to Katherine Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: I'm Your Event Coordinator.
All other applications will not be considered. Thanks!
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Action Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
LeadsPH is an International Philippines based company that focuses on the growth becoming the world's leading advanced marketing group. Originally based in San Francisco, California and founded in 2007, the company has evolved from a focus on providing online marketing services to becoming a leader of a family of corporations. Each corporation is run individually and requires the support of multiple people within the field of business development, marketing, account management and administration.
To know more about LeadsPH, apply today.