The Executive Assistant plays an important role in ensuring smooth business operations by providing administrative and clerical support to the company’s top executives.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Handles a variety of professional, and sometimes personal, low-level coordination for the executives
- Manages the schedules of the executives
- Controls the use of the board and conference rooms
- Books appointments, makes reservations and coordinates travel/transportation arrangements of the executives
- Helps the executives frequently with reports, presentations, and correspondences
- Acts as the executives’ gatekeeper and personal representative
- Screens calls and visitors with a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Maintains files, records, and office supplies in an organized and efficient manner
- 1-4 years’ working experience as an executive assistant with a background in doing minutes of meetings, preparation, and control of internal/external correspondence and documents, office reception work, etc.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate to excellent proficiency in MS Office
- Awareness of the latest office gadgets and applications
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Required languages: English, Filipino
- Displays pro-activeness, discretion, and confidentiality
About LBP Service Corporation
Be Part of Our Growing Team! We are seeking individuals who share our commitment to make a difference and provide service excellence for our customers. LBP Service Corporation (LBPSC) was organized and incorporated in October 1996 primarily to provide quality service contracting and relevant human resource services to government and private institutions in various industries nationwide. As a legitimate service contractor, LBPSC is duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE) under D.O. No. 18-A. Thus, LBPSC has the organizational capability and management competence backed by adequate financial resources, tools, materials and facilities to meet the demands of a highly competitive service contracting industry. We are committed to adhere to best practices in all facets of our operations and strictly comply with all legal and technical standards pertaining to our business. Why Join Us? We Value People—More than simply considering them as just a resource, LBPSC recognizes the worth of the employees and goes beyond the norm by adding real premium to companies and the economy through job offerings that give people opportunities for growth and financial stability. We prioritize our employee’s welfare and we strive to make their employment experience with LBPSC fulfilling and worthwhile.