- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 12 Flr Petron Mega Plaza Sen. Gilpuyat Makati Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate/College Level (ECE/ EE/ MECHANICAL ENGINEER)
- Must know how to repair PCBs and other boards
- Must know how to troubleshoot elevators / escalators
- Must know how to read wiring diagram
- Must have knowledge in electronics
- Knowledge in mechanical works is an advantage
- College graduate/level in Engineering or 2-year technical/vocational course specializing in mechanical / electrical / electronics technology;
- With 1-2 years experience in service, preventive maintenance, adjusting/commissioning, or repair of elevators and escalators.
- Very good in reading wiring diagrams.
- Should be familiar with safety rules and regulations.
- Very good customer service skills.
- Good moral character.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The position is responsible for any or a combination of the following tasks: routine maintenance of elevators and escalators, performing troubleshooting and repairs, replacing parts, and adjusting/commissioning when necessary.
The position is responsible for repairing defective PCBs and other boards to save time and cost.