JOB SUMMARY: The Janitorial Supervisor is responsible for managing janitorial staff assigned at various client premises.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize janitor staff’s schedules of duties and assign various tasks (cleaning rugs and floors, removing trash, replacing supplies in bathrooms, cleaning bathrooms, etc).
- Monitor reports on larger building or equipment problems that need outside attention
- Examine buildings (or areas) to ensure the work meets established standards
- Might investigate complaints about janitorial service or staff
- Might complete cleaning duties as well, especially if short-staffed.
- Education: at least High School graduate; Vocational certificate or college level is an advantage
- Experience: Proven experience as Janitorial Supervisor or similar position
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to communicate well both verbally and through writing when directing the tasks of janitors and preparing reports for Department Heads
- Very organized, strong attention to detail and able to motivate employees
- Strong training skills for teaching employees how to perform various cleaning procedures or use equipment properly
- Good managers of time and have good judgment as well
- Able to use the computer
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contract Staffing Services Firm
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.