Key Task and Responsibilities
- Work with internal PR team to build content for a strong PR pipeline
- Conceptualize, plan and execute PR campaign; track results
- Develop PR toolkits and press materials
- Coordinate product launches, working closely with regional PR teams
- Create stories/ideas, build contents and bring together all components to turn the ideas into outcome
- Media and issues management
Skill and Qualifications :
- Minimum holding a Highschool Diploma or currently pursuing Bachelor Degree in Communication, Marketing Communication or related.
- Creative and resourceful in coming up with stories and PR ideas
- Understands the consumer media, including bloggers, well
- Independent, mature and a fast learner
- Analytical and good eye for detail
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Well organized & detail oriented
- Can-do attitude & strong work ethic
- Available Monday to Friday (full time) for at least 3 months
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Communication
- Public Relations (PR)
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Lazada Group
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.