Analyst, HR & Admin (Contract Based)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaCapital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
Lazada-Analyst, HR & Admin (12 months)-Indonesia
Department: Human Resources
Educational Requirement: Bachelor
Lazada is the No. 1 online shopping & selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Lazada helps local and international sellers as well as brands serve the millions of consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data and service solutions. Southeast Asia is the next big internet market and global melting point for the whole world e-commerce.
Beside business innovations, Lazada is a fully technology driven company with world-class machine learning and engineering platforms. Lazada data science team is a young, active and richly-experienced group. We are focusing on business challenges including e-commerce knowledge foundations, recommendations, user growth, logistics, campaigns, and so on.
As a member of the Group HR Service team, he/she will provide end-to-end HR operations, processes, policies, systems and project management support in Indonesia and across the region. Specific areas include but not limited to: Onboarding, HRIS, Payroll, Transfer, Performance, Offboarding and Employee Relations, etc within personnel admin universe.
- Working closely with the overall HR team to achieve 2018/9 goals
- Provide support in management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending HR policies and procedures for the Indonesia operations
- Formulation, creation and implementation of templates for process and workflow management and improvement
- Manage and assist with functional requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation and support of various HR effective projects/processes
- Undertake HR country harmonization project-based work in the areas of recruitment & onboarding, transfer, payroll, performance management, HRIS, equity administration and offboarding
- High potential Fresh Graduates of Bachelor Degree from any major are welcome to apply. Accounting, Information System and Science (MIPA) Major is preferred
- Able to work with abundant of data and administration
- Able to manage HR projects independently and to leverage contributions of other team members to accomplish projects
- Able to work with high integrity and fast-paced work environment
- Proven resilient, structured and organized
- Capacity to analyze business processes holistically and assess impact on changes to process
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel & Power Point) skill is a must
- Strong communication, analytical and planning skill
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Capital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 18, RT.6/RW.1, Kuningan Bar., Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790,, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Lazada Group
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.