As Lamudi’s Senior Data Analyst you will mainly work on real estate supply and demand data. Such can then be leveraged internally to support the different teams and stakeholders in building strong decision-making processes or externally by providing valuable data that can be sold to clients such as real estate developers or mortgage banks.
Your mission is to help the company maximizing the value of leveraging Lamudi data for both internal and external use.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Creation / optimization / monitoring of complex SQL queries
- Creation of reports and data sets that will be used by internal and external stakeholders, as well as for product improvement and new feature development
- Degree with a related course and/or 2+ years experience within the same field
- Advanced SQL knowledge; Postgres is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical mind
- Driven by personal/professional growth
- Well-organized and structured working style
- Professional and on time
- Team Player
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 28th Floor BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.