Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, the Sales Trainer will be responsible for the onboarding and continuous development for our Client Relations Officers (CRO). You will also be responsible for providing product-specific knowledge, salesmanship training, soft-skills training, refresher training, and real time feedback coaching on the field for our CROs.
You are great at:
- Determining training needs by listening to live or recorded sales calls, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports, and observing virtual tours and site visits (trippings) conducted by Client Relations Officers.
- Preparing progress reports to properly monitor challenges and improvements of existing Client Relations Officers.
- Providing real-time feedback when high-priority challenges are detected from sales calls, virtual tours and site visits.
- Developing individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources, providing coaching, conducting training sessions, and developing outcome improvement resources.
- Adaptability to different kinds of learners and approaches by the Client Relations Officers to properly assess their learning capabilities.
- Effective in providing feedback and improvements.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a trainer for sales candidates, preferably in a similar industry.
- Preferably with previous real estate sales OR real estate sales training experience
- Excellent communication skills and strong coaching skills
- Must be comfortable going out on the field occasionally to observe how CROs conduct their sales
- Previous experience conducting virtual trainings or presentations
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 32AD BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening