Junior Business Development Manager
- Makati, Philippines
- 16,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Junior Business Development is a people person and the sales genie, that closes the deal.
Sales professionals play a vital role in growing the business of Lamudi. You are a hunter; a dynamic and results-driven individual in the Business to Business Sales arena, who thrives in a competitive environment. Your role is to utilize your professional selling skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and to offer innovative solutions.
- Identify potential clients.
- Perform cold calling to make appointments with customers over the phone.
- Set up of quality sales appointment.
- Independently go to every sales meeting.
- Pitch concept and product.
- Discuss offering and pricing with decision makers.
- Sign contracts and introduce to Account Manager.
- Track sales progress with Sales force tool.
- Develop excellent trust-based relationship with clients.
- Product knowledge
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- With the following skills:
- Negotiation and closing
- Detail focused
- Customer focused
- Able to work independently
- Fast learner
- Energetic and proactive
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- with Sales commissions and incentives based on performance
- with mobile allowance
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 902 9th Floor Rufino Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.