IT Operations Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 32AD BPI Philam Makati, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
About the Challenge
We are looking for a talented, inspired, and inspiring IT – Operations Manager to join our ambitious and dynamic team and help support our fast-growing business.
As the IT- Operations Manager, you will be responsible to scale and grow Lamudi around the world. This means you work directly with the CTO and report to him and serve as a technical expert in system administration in a large and complex classified environment and act as specialist on multiple platforms supporting enterprise wide operations.
- You will ensure the performance, availability and scalability of our platform as well as support the developers rolling out new features or new services.
- You will be involved in planning, design, implementation, and support of infrastructure for business-critical production environments including deployment of servers, monitoring, process improvement, analysis, and resolution of application related issues.
- You will be accountable for reliable delivery of services.
- You will create and maintain technical documentation as it relates to systems, infrastructure, and processes as well as implement IT standards and best practices.
- You will provide leadership to a small team of highly skilled, motivated System Engineers and build them to a winning team.
- You will provide a strategic vision of the system growth.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Linux System Engineer
- At least 5 years of experience with AWS Administration, CloudFormation is a must
- At least 3 year of experience leading a team
- You love to automate things instead of doing it again and again
- Experienced with Nginx, Memcached, MySQL, PHP, DNS, GIT
- You worked on Continuous Integration and caching strategies (e.g. Jenkins CI, Varnish,...)
- Experienced with multi-country setups
- You love to build your scripts with Shell and Ruby and you can read PHP
- You know how to setup a good monitoring
- You love Kanban and agile methodologies
- You like to embrace new technologies
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Programming
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 28B BPI Philam Makati, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.