Junior PHP Developer
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 32AD BPI Philam Makati, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Makes a positive contribution in the lives of others by helping them achieve their goals through the software you create.
- Updates the platform with added features based on the Product Manager's requirements. Write “clean”, well-designed code following industry best practices. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Designs and develops complex web applications and modules for our classified platform
- Optimizes our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours
- Adheres to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members
- At least 1 year of experience
- Able to work structured and independent
- PHP 5, PHP 7, OOP, Symfony 2, Zend Framework, Yii framework, SOA
- HTML5, CSS, Sass, Ajax, React JS, jQuery, ExtJS
- PHPUnit, Behat, PHPSpec, phpDoc, Selenium
- REST, JSON, SOAP
- MySQL, Memcache, Elasticsearch, Varnish
- AWS, CentOS, Nginx• Git and Docker
- Scrum, Kanban, agile methodologies
- Team player
- Action & Outcome oriented
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Programming
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 27B BPI Philam Makati, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.