- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 28B, Unit 32AD BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
- Assist in the administrative/clerical functions of the Administration team
- Perform all duties that will be assigned to you from time to time
We are looking for driven and passionate job trainees who are interested to work in a tech start up the environment!
We are searching for interns all year round who would like to know more about our business and be of assistance to various operational departments within our company.
Students who are majoring in Office Management/Business Management or similar courses are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills
- Has a good initiative
- Can go the extra mile
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Organizing and Planning
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration
- Associate in Office Administration
- Office Administration [Computer Secretarial]
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 28th Floor BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.