Entrepreneur in Residence
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 32AD BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 100,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP / monthPHP100,000.00150,000.00100,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations and majority market penetration across 3 countries: Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. Founded in 2014, and with established investors like Rocket Internet, Axel Springer and Ringer. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services.
About this Role:
Entrepreneur in Residence: We are hiring professionals with a background in consulting, investing banking or with experience in having launched their own venture. It is empirical to have an entrepreneur’s mind set to keep pace with the product and subsidiary launches for the Lamudi Group.
We are a young team of 140 individuals, looking to add another 100+ in the next 12 months. It is a high growth business, which is already profitable. We would like to continue to be lean, and this gives the candidate an opportunity to grow along with the venture very rapidly.
The Entrepreneur in Residence will play the role of CEO for their respective products/projects. The P&L responsibility will be carried by this individual with the responsibility to oversee all operations involved in the smooth operation of the product/project after launch.
- Understanding the market need for the product, and market sizing for each segment.
- Hiring and training a team who will be directly involved in the launch and execution of project/product.
- Strategically identifying current processes and best practices in order to suggest business workflow improvements and proactively use tools for better efficiencies.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Explore and build new business opportunities with existing clients and/or new.
- Own the P&L for the product, while relying on the Lamudi business backend.
- Having an entrepreneurial mind set is a must.
- Solving problems should come easily to you, and you should be someone who enjoys the process.
- The product is yours to own, and you should be ready to pitch and garner enough interest for it, whenever there is an opportunity.
- People management should come naturally to you, in whatever style you prefer.
- With at least 5 to 7 years of experience
- Preferably from top universities in the country
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Business analysis and strategic planning
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Building + maintaining relationships
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation/Training skills
- Pro-active + Self-disciplined
- Fluency in spoken & written English
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Presentation Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Rapport Building
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 32AD BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.