Lamudi Philippines is in need of a contractual SEO writer willing to work on a per article/project basis, capable of conducting online research and working with data and graphs as a reference for the articles.
- Write SEO articles for web and/or print based on data and research owned and provided by Lamudi Philippines Inc.
- Optimizing current copy on a client's website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on a client's website
- Conduct research online for additional information that may support or coincide with the data provided.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and real estate terminologies.
- Always delivers work that is on time and of the highest quality, and is never just an attempt to meet the minimum word count. Articles are to be at least 700 to 1,500 words
- Have content writing experience in a professional business context
- Can provide professional writing portfolio
- Impeccable writing and proofreading skills
- Can also edit when needed and has an understanding of writing styles relevant to the online and print distribution
- Preferably knowledgeable in the local real estate and/or e-commerce industries
- Preferably with experience in writing about data and explaining graphical presentations through text
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 32AD BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.