Customer Happiness Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesHerco Center, Benavidez St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This role is one of the most important positions in our company because you have the most touch points with our users and drivers. You will rush to answer every call on the first ring, and when you are on the phone, you are our Lalamove ambassador. Whether our customers or drivers have a positive experience with us depends on you.
No days are ever the same in customer service and don't be surprised if you receive customer or driver complaints occasionally, it probably means that they are feeling frustrated and they need your help. Our best CS role model gives it a laugh and tries their best to turn around the situation. No hard feelings.
This role suits someone who is positive, outgoing and customer-oriented. To succeed, you must be passionate about our business.
- Engage our mobile app users directly to handle customer queries, resolve conflicts and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with different parties of the entire order fulfillment process - pick-up, drivers and drop-off to ensure a high level of fulfillment
- Be able to contribute significantly to the CH team in terms of order fulfillment
- Perform other administrative duties for the team, or any other duties assigned by CH Director
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of Diploma/Fresh Graduate
- 0-2 years of customer service related and administrative experience
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate effectively, resolve conflicts and handle customer complaints
- Ability to perform operational duties and team project responsibilities
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision in a changing environment, multitask, and is a self-starter
- Familiarity of using existing social media platforms
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.