- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #74 lhv building 15th ave cor main ave murphy cubao qc, Quezon City, Philippines
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or any related course.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to comfortable communicate to all levels of management.
- Knowledge of accounting, auditing principles and standards. Familiar with various computer systems and applications.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for performing and the planning and execution of compliance, financial, and operational audits and special projects.
- Regularly interacts with mid-to-senior level management to discuss issues and recommend improvement to business practices.
Lakpue Drug Inc. (LDI), established in August 1986 is duly registered under the SEC, Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) and Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) as veterinary drug importer/distributor, veterinary drug trader, and veterinary drug exporter.
LDI started its distribution with several veterinary product lines ranging from antibiotics, dewormers, vitamins, mineral supplements and disinfectants for poultry and swine raisers nationwide.
In 1989, the company started to expand its business to include importation as well as distribution of fighting cock products (ranging from antibiotics, vitamins to conditioning aids).