Sales Admin Associate
- Manila, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
The Sales Admin. Associate provides essential support for the sales team. The incumbent is responsible for the efficient handling of sales orders and help to improve the productivity of field sales personnel to achieve set sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process, consolidate and monitor of purchase order
- Prepare necessary documents and presentation for account showroom visit
- Make sure that all required items are available for showroom visit
- Provide sales support by attending customer inquiries, concerns and complains.
- Prepares sales documentation such as but not limited to:
- Sales report
- Product performance
- Business reviews
- Other document based on raw data
- Monitor the performance of the handled accounts and provide feedback to respective account officer in charge.
- Ensure product awareness of the company’s product portfolio in every account being handled
- Price structure
- Designs and models availability
- Manufacturing process
- Proper use
- Distribution and delivery and warranty
- Maintain records of sales and compare it with targets to help sales manager and account officer monitor the team’s progress.
- Preferably graduate of any 4 years Business related course
- Computer literate; proficient in MS office especially in excel
- With at least one (1) year work experience in sales administration
- Must be detail oriented
- High organizational skills and has the ability to manage a number of account at same time.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 565 Muelle De Binindo Street, Corner San Nicolas, Binondo, Manila., Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 20 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.