Buyer | Procurement Associate
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 565 Muelle De Binindo Street, Corner San Nicolas, Binondo, Manila., Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Bachelor's Degree holder preferably Business related courses
- Good communication Skills
- Comfortable analyzing data
- Can work under pressure
- With at least 1 year experience in Merchandising
The Buyer/Procurement Associate is responsible in ensuring products are available on time based on approved merchandise plan, budget and priorities. The incumbent will coordinates the merchandising processes with the different departments and contact and contact person from product development to its safe and scheduled delivery to the warehouses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance on the development of new items, innovation and redesigning of items, which involve designs, colors, patterns, assortment and pricing.
- Initiate plans of bringing and development new items on the market and recommends clients, store/branches that it can made available
- Collaborates in conceptualizing and preparation of the annual merchandising plan with the sales team
- Check and reviews houseware product development updates trade fair, supplier catalogues and store or market check conducted.
- Review of items performances in terms of salability and demand
- Provides clarification on the merchandising plan concerns and inquires
- Determines items or products to be ordered based on the approved merchandise plan
- Communicate with supplier feedback on the actual sample.
- Coordinate and monitor shipment updates
- Maintain accurate inventory management
- Analyze past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Locate certain volume of stock, to each account or outlet
- Responsible to monitor stock movement , consider markdowns and promotions