- Facilitate all accounts payable matters for both regular and special expenses.
- Prepare checks and vouchers and all necessary attached documents for the payment process.
- Safekeep and maintains records of assigned company transactions.
- Handle bank-to-bank transactions, check payments, debit memos etc.
- Others matter related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy,
- Preferably with at least 1 year related experience.
- Productive and capable of processing tasks within expected.
- Systematic, highly organized and detailed oriented.
- With good moral character/honest/trustworthy.
- Can work under pressure under minimum supervision.
- Willing to work on OT and/or HOLIDAYS.
- Willing to work in Binondo, Manila from Monday to Saturday.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 565 Muelle De Binindo Street, Corner San Nicolas, Binondo, Manila., Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.