Global Recruitment Sourcing Specialist | Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences
- Taguig, Philippines12, Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 30th Street corner 5th Avenue corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain knowledge of key client organisations in the target countries, monitor and analyse industry changes
- Conduct interactions with internal & external clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Participate in role briefing with client and contribute to sourcing strategy & process
- Identify potential business opportunities from sourcing conversations with candidates
Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for RPO or project recruitment delivery.
- Follow KF global recruitment process
- Create & execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements.
- Use competency success profiles to identify and differentiate candidates
Candidate relationship management
- Develop & implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools.
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition.
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates.
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback.
Policy & Procedures
- Follow documented Korn Ferry systems/polices/office procedures
- When on-site Follow documented client systems/policies/office procedures
- Follow necessary approval/sign-off process for leave, travel, expenses and expenditure
- Provide information for internal reporting and update systems on timely basis
People and Culture
- Self manages own performance and accepts responsibility for own learning
- Provides and accepts feedback
- Behaviors in line with values & supports positive team environment
- Looks for opportunities to help others and contribute to broader business goals
- Attends, participates and collaborates in all relevant KF/KFI meetings, & initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
You are a highly motivated individual who takes pride in their job and is fully committed to delivering the best work possible. Degree qualified with exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal), you will have 2 – 3 years proven experience in recruitment, talent sourcing/research or recruitment administrator role ideally within an outbound or a similar environment.
A confident and inquisitive individual, you are excited about speaking to different people from around the world, and your ability to build strong relationships will ensure you are successful in maintaining and building a strong talent pipeline to ensure your success.
Being highly adaptable, you embrace change and are continuously improving your processes. To work with us you will need to have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for sourcing or research, and a commitment to innovation and best practice.
Exposure to global recruitment is a plus. Experience in industries such as healthcare and life sciences is highly preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their talent acquisition career. You will be part of a pioneer team and get broad exposure to working with multinational clients across global markets and work with experts in the talent management sector. On-going training and clear career progression available.
This is a mid-shift position. (3PM-11PM)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.