Technical Service Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- KM16 ACSIE Compound, Main Avenue, Paranaque, Paranaque, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Graduate of any Engineering course
- Has at least 1-year experience in A/C field (HVAC).
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Other applicable products
The Technical Service Engineer will do the following:
- Ensure quality after sales service to customers.
- Inspect, evaluate, and repair aircon products.
- Accomplish repair documents.
- Conduct customer/dealer visit and evaluate aircon installation of service dealers and installers.
- Conduct technical training to dealers and service centers.
- Perform physical inventory of repaired and unrepaired units.
- Monitor requisition of parts and evaluate replaced defective parts.
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
KOPPEL has evolved into one of the trusted brands in air conditioners in the Philippines driven by its dedication for excellence, leadership, and high standards in technological innovation. For more than 100 years, Koppel has made a name for itself from its humble beginnings as a distributor of railway equipment. It continues to make its mark with its commitment to the Filipino consumers by always putting customers first and providing high quality, energy efficient, and reliable products.