As people nowadays pay more attention to audio visual and bite-sized information, a visual storyteller with the ability to reach out and treat our employees the same way as our customer is valuable and needed. You, are needed.
- You will be placed in Corporate HR Kompas Gramedia, in charge in creating visual materials for company internal communication purposes.
- You will work closely with the copywriter and design team to create motion graphic-based videos (company announcement, learning & education content, etc.), but hey, if you're able to do both the copywriting and designing part on your own, that's a big plus!
- To be a bit more specific, you will create digital assets for videos such as bumper, visualization, title animation, lower thirds, etc.
- Fluent in operating Adobe Family (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere) softwares.
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals such as colors, typhography, composition, and design principles.
- Strong aesthetic sense of visual design and art directing skills: broad taste and good sense of composition.
- Attention to detail in all mediums.
- Eagerness to explore various design technique.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Motion Graphics
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.