Corporate & Business Legal Officer
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Corporate Finance & Legal Kompas Gramedia is currently looking for new employees for Corporate & Business Legal Office.
- Manage to drafting business agreement and corporate;
- Analyse and review the business agreement and corporate;
- Assist Business Unit to encounter the subpoena or a lawsuit in the Court by the third party;
- Preparing and implementing of land and building transaction;
- Assist to manage the licensing through One Single Submission to related parties;
- Assist the preparation and process from the legal side in the fields of banking products, credit and finance;
- Create RUPS Perseroan, both formal and circularly, Buy and Sell Shares, Commissioner Approval etc as stated in UUPT;
- Manage to establish Limited Company (PT) in Indonesia and abroad (Singapore, Hong Kong, Commond Island).
- Bachelor of Law (Civil Law)
- 2+ years working experience;
- Comprehend about: UUPT, BW (Civil), Land, Monopoly, Broadcasting and Intellectual Property Rights (HAKI);
- Experience in drafting of contracts and agreement with both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Possess the license or permission to proceed on the Court (by PERADI);
- Excellent communication, both oral and written in English;
- Familiar or have experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly motivated and object oriented self-starter;
- Able to working in a team, attention to details, highly initiative, and well-motivated behaviour.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.