Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years history, are striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives.
Laris Intisari Nusantara, or Larisin, is our new digital startup company that focuses on empowering various retailers and wholesalers across the country through modern payment technologies: Point of Sales (POS) and Business to Business (B2B) e-commerce.
You will be:
- Developing and maintaining ETL pipelines(DataOps), Machine Learning Pipelines(MLOps) using Python, Spark, Airflow, Argo Workflow, Kubernetes, GCP, Azure, etc;
- Developing and maintaining report/dashboard delivery using PowerBI;
- Working with other engineers for architectural discussion;
- Working together with other stakeholder(CXO, Product Managers) in developing product data requirements for driving data driven culture.
- Part of DevOps team in Maintaining product/operational related systems.
- Experienced in managing and designing data pipelines, debugging data issues on GCP/Azure/AWS;
- Experienced in Spark or Python data wrangling packages such as Pandas, etc.;
- Experienced in building Data Warehouse, Data Lake;
- Experienced with web APIs and data integrations across internal and external systems;
- Highly skilled in writing and optimizing SQL queries;
- Knowledge of Python/Unix Bash script for development on GCP/Azure/AWS.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.