Strategy Management Officer - Corporate
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia2nd floor / Unit II, Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Taking part as internal stakeholders' business partner to facilitate strategy formulation & translating strategy into operational planning.
- Align stakeholders' business process and framework to enterprise strategy.
- Support stakeholders' strategy execution to maximize strategic objectives deliverables.
- Reviewing and evaluating the implementation of stakeholders' strategic initiatives.
- Act as a strategic partner and internal consultant to provide insight and recommendation to enhance stakeholders' business performance.
- Engange in stakeholders' change management initiatives to foster deliverables of strategy execution.
- Actively participating in corporate innovation program and establish a good relationship and coordination with stakeholders' innovation committee.
- Periodically provide industry and business insight report to Head of Dept Strategy Formulation & Execution through monitoring and collecting data related to competitive trends, market opportunities, and business threats.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Business Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant dicipline.
- Having experience in strategy management function.
- Strong knowledge in the field of strategy management, project management, organization alignment, business process improvement and innovation.
- Having understanding in performance management tools such as balances scorecards (BSC) and or objective key result (OKR) would be a plus.
- Critical & analytical thinking; ability to think and plan strategically with an analytical approach to problems.
- Posses a growth mindset: eager to learn, fast learner and can do mentality.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to influence at all levels.
- Self starter and team player, able to work across organisational boundaries, and assist others in achieving business goals.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Employee's hobby community support
- Change Management
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.