- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
The Quality Analyst will design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management. They evaluate all aspects of methods of distribution with the ultimate goal of improving efficiency, thus generating higher profits for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve individual, team, and company goals.
- Develop or maintain cost estimates, forecasts, or cost models.
- Prepare logistic strategies or conceptual designs for facilities.
- Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure
- maximal efficiency.
- Provide logistical facility or capacity planning analyses for distribution
- or transportation functions.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes.
- Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement logistic opportunities.
- Interview key staff or tour facilities to identify efficiency-improvement,
- cost-reduction, or service-delivery opportunities.
- Prepare or validate documentation on automated logistics or maintenance-data reporting or management information systems.
- Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Determine feasibility of designing new facilities or modifying existing facilities, based on factors such as cost, available space, schedule, technical requirements, or ergonomics.
- Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
- Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as time studies, zero-base analyses, rate analyses, network analyses, flow-path analyses, or supply chain analyses.
- Analyze or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
- Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout.
- Evaluate the use of inventory tracking technology, Web-based warehousing software, or intelligent conveyor systems to maximize plant or distribution center efficiency.
- Develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Extremely organized and detail oriented;
- Must possess a strong work ethic;
- Exceptional engineer skills;
- Strong communication (both verbal and written - fluent in English is
preferable), problem solving, and decision making skills;
- Advanced skill in MS Office;
- Previous logistic background is a must.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.