The Strategy Intern will be aiding the Special Projects Office in developing business plans in new growth industries, both non-digital and digital-related, for Kompas Gramedia CEO Office. The intern will be helping in conducting various researches, data collection, and analysis in order to create business strategy recommendation(s).
- Bachelor or Masters degree in quantitative background (e.g. Economics, Finance, and Engineering) or strong qualitative background with preferably >3.5 GPA.
- Previous achievement in business case, investment case, debate, or Model UN competitions would be an advantage.
- At least one notable internship experience and one leadership experience, with previous exposure or experience working in a startup environment would be a plus.
- Fluent in English & Indonesian.
- Strong research skills.
- Proficiency working with MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- Structured problem solver.
- Analytical thinker.
- Solid communication skills.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.