- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field, final year student are welcome to apply preferably from reputable university
- Able to join for min 3 months
- Age maximum 25 years old
- Required Skill(s) : good communication & interpersonal skills, computer literate & detail oriented, negotiation, leadership, multitasking, having knowledge in recruitment process
- Must be proficient in Ms. Office
- Having responsibility, commitment, integrity, and honest
- Candidate must be willing to work in Jakarta
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Stock Options
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.