- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11th Floor SM Aura Tower Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Taguig, Philippines
Kronos Workforce Payroll
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in payroll systems and administration.
- Experience in handling outside clients is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks and other accounting and HR software.
- Strong communication, sales, and presentation skill.
- Provide technical support and advice to clients on the company’s payroll and HR products.
- Develop subject matter expertise on payroll and HR.
- Remain current on payroll and HR policies and trends, and on other payroll solutions available in the market.
- Create and build a productive and trusting relationship with clients.
- Demo the payroll and HR products to clients articulately and confidently.
- Work on a process a flow for onboarding new accounts.
- Manage assigned customer issues and take action to resolve issues.
- Assist with pre and post sales activities.
- Balance internal needs against customer requirements and/or internal businesses/end user's needs within defined parameters.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in the area of responsibility.
- Forward action items to the development team and work with them to outline solution, monitor progress and report fixes and enhancements to the client.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
KMC Solutions is the leading outsourcing and offshoring corporate services provider in the Philippines. Our company delivers effective business solutions through a seamless integration of services, together with our sister companies: KMC MAG Group, Inc., the country's top real estate services firm and Kittelson & Carpo Consulting, a business consultancy firm. From finding the right office space or serviced office, complying with legal and business requirements down to human resources and payroll management, KMCS offers a full suite of business process outsourcing (BPO) and offshoring services that are designed to help foreign companies and investors smoothly enter the Philippine market and expand operations in the country. KMC Solutions has a cross-cultural team composed of expatriates and Filipinos who collaborate using quality-centric processes to deliver effective results for our clients. Since 2009, KMCS has assisted businesses in successfully transitioning and establishing operations in the Philippines. Our client portfolio includes SMEs and multinational firms such as Bright, WEIR, and Readify.