- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 20/F Picadilly Star 4th Avenue corner 27th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Philippines
Microsoft / MS Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related field;
- 3+ years’ experience in performing financial and management accounting functions;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in processing of accounts payable;
- Working knowledge of online banking and experience in month end reconciliations;
- Preference for experience in dealing with Australian based clients;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail a must;
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative;
- Further CA of CPA qualifications;
- Preference, but not essential for knowledge and experience in working with the Xero accounting system;
- Advanced EXCEL skills, proficient WORD skills.
- Month end close - processing of general journals, accruals, standing journals and general ledger adjustments.
- Completion of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts and board reports for a variety of clients to provide relevant and timely financial information to management and the Board including, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Assistance with preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS Returns.
- Perform bank reconciliations for overseas and Australian bank accounts.
Accounts Receivable, Payable and Fixed Assets
- Assistance in managing the Accounts Payable function for clients, as required.
- Assistance in managing the Accounts Receivable ledger across clients and ensure appropriate procedures are being followed.
- Assistance in project managing the maintenance of fixed asset registers in accordance with the appropriate accounting policies.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
KMC Solutions is the leading outsourcing and offshoring corporate services provider in the Philippines. Our company delivers effective business solutions through a seamless integration of services, together with our sister companies: KMC MAG Group, Inc., the country's top real estate services firm and Kittelson & Carpo Consulting, a business consultancy firm. From finding the right office space or serviced office, complying with legal and business requirements down to human resources and payroll management, KMCS offers a full suite of business process outsourcing (BPO) and offshoring services that are designed to help foreign companies and investors smoothly enter the Philippine market and expand operations in the country. KMC Solutions has a cross-cultural team composed of expatriates and Filipinos who collaborate using quality-centric processes to deliver effective results for our clients. Since 2009, KMCS has assisted businesses in successfully transitioning and establishing operations in the Philippines. Our client portfolio includes SMEs and multinational firms such as Bright, WEIR, and Readify.