- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 40,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 20/F Picadilly Star 4th Avenue corner 27th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 3 - 5 years bookkeeping experience working with multiple clients
- Xero Accounting Software – Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge
The main responsibilities you will have in this role include:
- Reconciling income and expense transactions in Xero
- Preparation and collation of information in other cloud-based industry-specific systems as required
- Preparation and running of Payroll in Xero
- Month end close - processing of general journals, accruals, standing journals and general ledger adjustments.
- Completion of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts and board reports for a variety of clients to provide relevant and timely financial information to management and the Board including, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Assistance with preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS Returns.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, PAYABLE AND FIXED ASSETS
- Assistance in managing the Accounts Payable function for clients, as required.
- Assistance in managing the Accounts Receivable ledger across clients and ensure appropriate procedures are being followed.
- Assistance in project managing the maintenance of fixed asset registers in accordance with the appropriate accounting policies.
General assistance and any other ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave