Information Technology Staff | Binondo
Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corp.
- Manila, PhilippinesJuan Luna St, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and on site in a courteous manner.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Document all pertinent end user IT concerns and update asset inventory.
- Prioritize and schedules IT issues/problems.
- Assist in testing and evaluating new technology.
- Review and search IT equipment specs and supplier as need arise and come up with recommendation
- A graduate of Information Technology or any four (4) year computer related course.
- Must have 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in Technical and Helpdesk Support or equivalent
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of PC and Printer
- Required skills: hardware troubleshooting, network troubleshooting, pc assembling and Software installation, CISCO Routers, LAN
- Definite sense of urgency.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Has a good judgment and can work independently with unquestionable integrity.
- A strong technical background, planning and presentation skills.
- Excellent comprehension and listening skills.
- With analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well developed inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Rm 1516, Juan Luna Street , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Trading & Distribution
- 1 opening
About Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corp.
Company Overview Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corporation (KBMC) is a corporation that is taking the lead in bringing the most diversified lines of kitchen/home appliances with reliable quality, elegant designs, innovative features and affordable prices to every Filipino family, to satisfy the needs of the Philippine market by serving quality household appliances within the means of the customers through well-crafted business principles. History Founded in the year 1988, Kitchen Beauty Marketing started as an importer/distributor of various kitchen and household related products. Catering primarily to the mass consumer market, the company’s product ranged from stainless steel wares and small kitchen appliances. KYOWA has been and still being recognized all throughout the country for their unwavering passion to serve and provide nothing but the best products in the market. Testifying to the slogan “Basta may Kyowa, ginhawa ka!” KYOWA continues to serve millions of Filipinos by exploring wider opportunities while providing efficient and well-selected quality products. Products & Services KBMC has since been concentrating its marketing efforts to promote the following brands with their respective product line as follows: KYOWA – small kitchen and household appliances ROSSETTI – stainless steel catering utensils