- Assumes responsibility for the ordering of materials, supplies, office, and computer equipment, tools and research new deals and suppliers.
- Perform/facilitate purchasing process ( requisitions, canvassing, PO preparations, deliveries).
- Select, review, analyze, and places orders and arrange if there's service/ maintenance contract.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that materials, equipment, furniture and fixture are delivered on promised/ target dates.
- Inspect product received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, asset monitoring, inventory and related matters.
- Maintains files of supplies descriptions and contact details of suppliers.
- Provide general support to clients / suppliers like meeting / proposal discussion or presentation.
- Perform related job duties as required.
- A graduate of Bachelors/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Must have 2-3 years of working experience, specializing in purchasing/ inventory/Material Management or equivalent.
- Excellent in time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- With good communication, interpersonal and organizational/ planning skills and with keen eye to details.
- Strong organization skills and problem solving with the ability to multi task.
- Must be trustworthy and resourceful.
- Possesses diligence and agility.
About Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corp.
Company Overview Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corporation (KBMC) is a corporation that is taking the lead in bringing the most diversified lines of kitchen/home appliances with reliable quality, elegant designs, innovative features and affordable prices to every Filipino family, to satisfy the needs of the Philippine market by serving quality household appliances within the means of the customers through well-crafted business principles. History Founded in the year 1988, Kitchen Beauty Marketing started as an importer/distributor of various kitchen and household related products. Catering primarily to the mass consumer market, the company’s product ranged from stainless steel wares and small kitchen appliances. KYOWA has been and still being recognized all throughout the country for their unwavering passion to serve and provide nothing but the best products in the market. Testifying to the slogan “Basta may Kyowa, ginhawa ka!” KYOWA continues to serve millions of Filipinos by exploring wider opportunities while providing efficient and well-selected quality products. Products & Services KBMC has since been concentrating its marketing efforts to promote the following brands with their respective product line as follows: KYOWA – small kitchen and household appliances ROSSETTI – stainless steel catering utensils