Ensure a positive customer experience by providing professional customer support and responding promptly to online inquiries, transactions, feedback and concerns.
- Maintain a positive empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to online customer inquiries.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Address products concerns raised by customer.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Provide and document feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Provide assistance in addressing after sales concerns and issues.
- Gather and analyze customer database in line with customer relationship management.
- Provide customer intelligence and profile to the online sales team.
- Utilize customer engagement tools of the online sales platform.
- Perform other functions assigned by Team Lead and Department Head.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent
- With 1-2 Year of working experience in e-commerce/digital marketing or customer service
- Has excellent communication (Oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing and e-commerce landscape
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.