- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the design and creation of marketing collaterals, logos, corporate stationary, packaging designs, sales and advertising tools, and other relevant materials.
- Responsible for the creation of digital and graphic presentation for internal or external needs
- Responsible for gathering pertinent details and information regarding marketing collateral project
- Asserts the veracity and promptness of project information from the requesting party
- Ensure timely submission of assignments in compliance to the requirements of the Company
- Assists marketing department to conceptualize promotional ideas, schemes and strategies
- Develops and enhance existing corporate image, marketing collaterals and advertising materials
- Perform such other task assigned by the management related to the foregoing
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Advertising, Fine Arts or any visual-based related course
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skilled is required
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photography and Video Editing is a definite plus
- Must be creative, hardworking, deadline-oriented and keen to details
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.