Trade Marketing Officer
- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- TRADE MARKETING
- Conceptualize an annual trade marketing plan per sales channel to increase brands presence, market share and achieve sales objectives.
- Prepare launch plan for new products and items to be pipelined in the trade.
- Provide strategic and impactful sales tools to the sales team.
- Ensure marketing collaterals, points of sale materials are displayed in stores.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, competitor’s activities and merchandising techniques.
- Coordinate with various suppliers for marketing collaterals production.
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- Work closely with digital marketing agency to achieve revenue target from the online sales platforms.
- Establish strategic partnership with online retail platforms through effective account management, planning and execution of periodic campaigns.
- EVENTS AND ACTIVATION
- Lead Company and marketing – related events and activities (Sale events, Trade Fairs and exhibits, cooking events, etc.)
- Coordinate closely with retail and trade partners for successful brand activations
- Prepare post event report to measure ROI and event results
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Provide sales readiness materials to support sales team in achieving sales objectives to enhance product knowledge and customer development skills.
- Customize training materials according to the specific sales channel.
- Prepare annual trade marketing budget for review and approval of management.
- Submit monthly report of marketing budget and control marketing spend.
- OPERATIONS AND CONTROL
- Prepare Marketing operations process and control procedures for compliance.
- Ensure timely remittance of all sales documents to accounting department.
- Ensure effective coordination with all departments on marketing and operational concerns.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Lead and manage the direct reports.
- Conduct performance review periodically.
- College Graduate of Management, Marketing, Business administration, Communication Arts, Advertising or any related course
- At least three (3) year Marketing experience in retail or distribution
- Knowledgeable in brand management, digital marketing, customer understanding and market analysis.
- With above average communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Digital Savvy
- Willing to do fieldworks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.