- Responsible for proper and timely management of all disciplinary documents, office and other positions nationwide.
- Provides assistance to all departments to understand Company policies and procedures including proper application and implementation of such.
- Assist immediate superior for the overall improvement of the Division.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Political Science from a reputable University; relevant years of experience can be substituted to the educational requirement.
- Must have at least 3-4 years related work experience in analysing incident reports following employee's infraction and able to determine / apply proper action on the matter, be it for Counselling or other action following the due process of law.
- Must have the charisma to counsel and enlighten / educate employee's following effect of what he/she has done that resulted to the imposition of disciplinary action.
- Must be articulate and with excellent writing skills - to mention but not limited to drafting of disciplinary documents, policies and procedure and a lot more.
- A trainor in his own field
WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.