- Responsible for thorough execution of Company’s end to end recruitment needs.
- Responsible for proper & timely management of all disciplinary documents, office and workers.
- Provide assistance to all divisions to understand Company policies and procedures including proper application and implementation of such.
- Recommend system improvement to current recruitment processes which is cost effective but with quality service.
- Responsible for Company related events and activities – spearhead these activities with proper coordination to Binondo Office
- Design short term (1year) and medium-term (2-3years) goal for the Section under her supervision.
- Assist immediate superior for the overall improvement of the department.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Psychology or any four (4) year Business related course.
- Has in-depth experience in Recruitment from a labor intensive Company - particularly from a manufacturing industry
- With 3 to 4 years extensive experience in handling discipline – from Counseling, drafting of disciplinary documents, investigation, imposition of penalty to filing of documents in individual 201.
- With good to excellent people management skills
- A wide reader that resulted to excellent written communication skills
- Respectable and has good moral values
- An employee by example
- Can work with minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.