- Ensure achievement of sales objectives through development of key channels via distributors and modern trade customers nationwide.
- Generate new accounts through business presentations, negotiation, trade agreements, executions, controls and monitoring.
- Establish key account management and maintain strong relationship with clients and business partners.
- Conduct periodic business review with clients to manage and develop the accounts.
- Provide customer service and support to clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop sales leads, referral networks and extend market reach.
- Ensure collection efficiency of accounts.
- Performs other functions that as assigned by Department Head
- College graduate of Business or Engineering course
- with at least (4) years sales experience in Direct sales Industry
- with existing sales network
- with good presentation and negotiation skills
- Physically fit and willing to travel nationwide
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.