- Ensure concession stores attain sales target
- Conducts periodic store visits and facilities new stores openings
- Ensures merchandising and customer service standards are implemented
- Facilitates pull-outs of damages and overstocked items
- Recruitment and supervision of concession promodiser
- Coordinates with concession store department managers
- Provides prompt action on area/store concerns
- Ensures submission on time of daily sales reports and inventory reports
- Ensures that all Promodizers concern are acted upon accordingly
- Conducts Stock Inventory audit (On occasion as needed) and coordinates with audit department for action plans
- Monitors and reports competitor activities. Survey and report competitor Products/ price positioning
- Coordinates with concession Department timely delivery of items
- Ensures display of marketing collaterals, brand signage in the stores and correct price tags per item
- Ensures implementation of in-store promotions and price increase
- Solicits and relays customer concerns/comments/complaints to the business and sales development Manager/ Head Office.
- Ensures presence of service centers in the area
- Identifies and recommends new accounts for Business development for approval of management
- Performs other functions that as assigned by Department Head
- Graduate of any 4 year Business Related Course
- With atleast 5 years of working experience in Sales
- Experience in handling promodisers.
- Good in time and personnel management skills.
- With strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Willing to do fieldworks
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.