Employee Relations Specialist
- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for proper and timely management of all disciplinary documents, office and other positions nationwide.
- Provides assistance to all departments to understand Company policies and procedures including proper application and implementation of such.
- Assist immediate superior for the overall improvement of the Division.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Political Science from a reputable University; relevant years of experience can be substituted to the educational requirement.
- Must have at least 3-4 years related work experience in analysing incident reports following employee's infraction and able to determine/ apply proper action on the matter, be it for Counselling or other action following the due process of law.
- Must have the charisma to counsel and enlighten/ educate employee's following effect of what he/she has done that resulted in the imposition of proper disciplinary action.
- Must be articulate and excellent writing skills - to mention but not limited to drafting of disciplinary documents, policies and procedure and a lot more.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.