- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to the top management including but not limited to screening of incoming calls, mails, and email invitations, managing an active calendar of appointments and meetings, arranging detailed travel plans, processing , completing and securing travel-related requirements and other projects and activities.
- Successfully completes all deliveries on-time. Handles expeditiously and makes follow through on several projects completion.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures Executive schedule is followed and respected. Provides a gateway role for direct access to executive’s time and office.
- Review operating practices and procedures (To include work instructions and guidelines) in order to determine improvements.
- Communicates directly, and or in behalf of the Executive on matters related to its program initiatives.
- Oversee office purchase requirements including the handling of Purchase Orders and Request for Payment.
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- With minimum 5 years solid experience in administrative and secretarial functions in retail growth industry environment.
- Preferably with experience in leading the Admin Department
- Has the personality to PUSH others and leads the group to achieve best result
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in providing information and communication management
- Must have the ability to multi-task, has initiative and mature enough to be able to adapt pressure at work
- Highly organized and with strong attention to details
- With experience in Project Management
- High computer literacy
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.